Grime spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP now open

Go down

VIP now open Empty VIP now open

Post by Grimemaster Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:46 pm

VIP IS NOW OPEN

The VIP section is now open. I have given 10 lucky people the chance to get VIP for free as a incentive for joining the new site. For those of you who would like to know more about it, here is what VIP holds:

Grime DvDs - Theres a few in the already but before long it will hold every Grime Dvd on the street!!

Grime Cds that come with the Dvd packs - When some Dvds are released they have an exclusive dvd with them, all of which will be in this section.

Grime Albums/Mixtapes - All exclusive cds that are hard to find or are sold out will be in this section.

I will also be adding more sections in there for dj software and a section for computer software.

If you would like to become a VIP Member. Here are the costs:

£10 - 1 Year
£5 - 1 Month
£1 - 1 Day

Also once This site gets a bit bigger I will be Giving away a free months Rapidshare Pemium account which You will be have to share with some people which you can use to download without waiting to download the links.

If you would like to pay for vip please send me a PM and Also to make things easier can you make sure you have a paypal account as this is fast and easy so I can get you in VIP as soon as possible.
Grimemaster
Grimemaster
Admin

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-11

https://grimeland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down